Dialogue Report - Pro Feature
What does it do?
Filter the document's content down to just the Dialogue lines for all or specific characters. Scene headings can also be included in this report.
This report is useful, for example, during film production to simplify the script for actors or others who do not need to see all the line types, and benefit most from just seeing the dialogue. It is similar to a Character Scenes Report, which isolates scenes with specific characters in them (but not just the dialogue).
* Note: This feature is available with a Pro subscription. Update your subscription today!
Generate a View Dialogue Report
- Select Reports > View Dialogue
- Check the boxes for which characters’ lines will be seen.
- All dialogue will include dialogue from all characters in the script
- Choose if scene headings will be included
- Select View
- The open script will now only show the selected characters' dialogue and View Dialogue Report will show as active in the Modes widget on the right of the display.